We have project-managed a range of solutions, from ‘standard’ office installs to remote locations where internet access was previously impossible to obtain. As well as a variety of connection methods and speeds, you might also want to consider backup options if connectivity is mission-critical.
If you are moving to new premises, or need installation by a specific date for other reasons, we advise allowing as much lead time as possible, especially for more complex installations. Fibre installs usually take 60 – 90 working days, but sometimes in special cases can take over a year. Unfortunately EJC can’t always control this lead time as we rely on external suppliers but our project management service means that we do the hard-work instead of you.
We can offer:-
- Business grade connections up to 1Gbps
- Options for Fibre, EFM, Broadband (FTTC and DSL), Wireless
- SLA backed service – guaranteed connectivity, with discounts if targets aren’t met
- Traffic prioritisation – ensuring the most critical aspects of your business get the best connection (simple example: a telephone or video call would get priority over someone streaming music)
- Connection monitoring
- Project management for fibre installations which can take anything from 30 days to over 1 year