Office +44 370 600 9700 | Helpdesk +44 370 600 9711 info@ejc.it

2020 Survey Results

t

2020 Satisfaction Survey Results

2020 saw the greatest simultaneous change in our clients’ way of working that we’ll probably ever experience. We were inundated with support requests from companies shifting to home working, ordering laptops and webcams, and learning a new way of operating. We wrote in depth about one client’s experience, but as per more normal years, we also wanted to make sure we knew how well we’d been able to help others.

Although we keep in regular contact with our clients, it’s nice to take some time each year to double-check how we’re performing.

Just before Christmas in 2020 we asked our clients to complete a quick survey and (if they wanted) to add any extra comments. We’re very happy with the results – read on to find out why.

We also continuously track support ticket satisfaction, and have included these results for 2020 below. A fantastic 95.6% of tickets were ‘Met’ or ‘Exceeded’ expectations. The remaining 4.4% were ‘Unresolved’ tickets, and we’re hugely proud that zero tickets were marked as ‘Falling Short’ of expectations.

Importantly our ticket rating system enabled us to immediately follow-up the ‘Unresolved’ ratings and take the necessary action to fix the problem.

Download the results as a PDF, or see the overview below.

Survey questions and comments

u

%

Met

%

Exceeded

Tickets marked ‘Met’ or ‘Exceeded’ expectations in 2020.

u

%

Expectations Not Met

Tickets which were marked as having ‘Not Met’ expectations

u

Thanks for all your help this year which has particularly stressful for obvious reasons. You have helped me to ensure that all my users can work effectively at home and have the resources they need.

u

%

Agree / Strongly Agree

“My requests are resolved accurately”

u

%

Agree / Strongly Agree

“My requests are resolved quickly”

u

I am very pleased with the assistance I always receive

u

%

Agree / Strongly Agree

“My requests are resolved successfully”

u

%

Agree / Strongly Agree

“I find communication easy to understand”

u

Always a pleasure to deal with EJC staff, who continue to maintain the highest standards of service.

Want to Find Out More?

If you think you could use our help, or just have a few questions, we’d love to talk.

Pin It on Pinterest