You may have read about the computer chip vulnerability affecting nearly all (modern) computing devices and operating systems which was in the news at the end of last week. Should you be worried, and what should you do? Firstly, don’t panic. Although a flaw has been...read more
This month we've been targeted by a spear phishing attack: an attempt to scam us out of thousands of pounds. In short, someone pretended to be Adrian and sent an email to Manuela, our finance assistant, to ask her to transfer a sum of money to a "new supplier's" bank...read more
Every time you connect your new watch, fridge, lightbulb, central heating, toilet... to the internet with the idea of increasing your level of control (who, after all, hasn't dreamed of raising the toilet seat from their phone?), you are adding another potential...read more
This month... more information about passwords, tech news & some useful links for your navigational and listening pleasure. Password management - update We've talked in-depth about passwords and password management before, but in the ever-changing landscape of IT...read more
We've been asked about this more than anything else over the last few weeks and it is in the news again, with Sky News reporting a widespread attack on University College London. Ransomware is malware that infects your computer and either locks you out of your system...read more
The IT topic on everyone’s lips at the moment is the NHS ransomware problem – ‘WannaCry’.
Last week, hospital systems across the country ground to a halt, as well as up to 200,000 machines worldwide
We've just passed 250 service ticket ratings since we launched it late last year - we're proud to announce a 98% positive rating (and the issues identified in the remaining 2% were fixed quickly, which is a big part of why we introduced it). In a perfect world, IT...read more
Are your passwords easy to guess or do you use the same password for several online accounts? If either is an area you’re concerned about (and you should be), take a look:-read more
EJC understand the issues that we face as lawyers and offer proven real world solutions. I have been impressed with their professionalism, honesty and most of all their commitment to achieve the best result for their clients. I have no hesitation to recommend EJC as a strong IT partner for legal businesses.